Thursday, February 26, 2004

Quote of the Day


Actually, its a quote from last week, but it still makes me smile.

"'Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn."

- Joss Whedon, on the cancellation of Angel

Rainbow Weather


The spring months out here are times of sporatic rains interupted with sunbreaks, often dramatic, such that you can see the mountains in one direction, and in the other is nothing but a grey wall of clouds and rain. As a result, we have a lot of rainbows out here.

On the drive home tonight, there was a full bow, rooted in Kent-Kangley on one end and the Renton Highlands on the other, arching over the house. Traffic was thicker than normal, I think because everyone was slowing down for the rainbow.

So the weather is breaking out here. Unlike my ongoing headcold.

More later,