Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dream - Space Suit Mummies

So in the dream I was in my car (the little Hybrid), at the Mt. Lebanon High School parking lot, a wide expanse of asphalt with a great view. Except I didn't get a great view - the car was surrounded by pickup trucks and SUVs, so I looked away. When I looked up, the trucks were gone, and I surrounded by mummies in space suits. I knew they were mummies and not zombies because they were very, very dry through the visor, and they were wearing the suits because otherwise the rain would disolve them.

One of them reached for the doorhandle, and there was that moment of I-must-move-but-cannot you get in dreams and horror movies. Then I reached for the keys and fired the engines up, and drove of in a heavy rain, space suit mummies in hot pursuit.

Yeah, my subconscious is trying to tell me something, but it might as well be in Catalonian for all the difference it makes.

More later