Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tag Meme

So Bruce Cordell tagged me with this:

Here are the rules: Each person tagged blogs 7 random facts about themselves, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

(Now, this is interesting, since I tend to share a lot of what happens in my world, and while there is private stuff, I'm pretty much an open book. So here goes.)

Seven Random Facts about Jeff:

1) I sing in the car when I'm alone.
2) Unless I'm listening to the Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey books on tape. I just finished Letter of Marque. Next up is The Thirteen Gun Salute, followed by my all-time favorite name for a book: The Nutmeg of Consolation.
3) I was once stepped on by a bear.
4) One of my front teeth is false. I caught a hard-hat in the face during a caving expedition.
5) My favorite bands in college were Yes, Emerson Lake and Palmer, and Jethro Tull. Be afraid.
6) My favorite performer when I was in high school was John Denver. Be very afraid.
7) The first time I voted in a presidential election, I voted for the Republican.

So chain-lettering this onward, I hearby tag the following poor souls (emails will be arriving separately).

Janna
Steve Schend
Colin
Jason
Stan! (I will accept seven doodles instead)
Frabjous Dave
Scooter

Chain letters away!

More later,